Pages

Mar 5, 2011

Stamping!!

Finally got my stamping kit in the mail! Super excited.  I bought the Bundle Monster kit from Amazon and the Konad Double-end stamper with scraper.   The Bundle Monster came with 21 plates for only $18, which is way better than $6 per Konad plate.

I wanted to try all the stamps (or at least a whole bunch of them) but I've been so sick and out of it that I did one stamp.  Here is the plate I used:



And the stamper and scraper:









I used OPI in red for the base color and Wet n Wild in black for the stamp.  The Wet n Wild is a very good stamping color - opaque and cheap!





Not too shabby.  It was a bit difficult to get the stamp on the entire nail.  Especially the thumbs.  And I have tiny fingernails!  More to come :)

Shynk!

No comments:

Post a Comment